• Liquid Limestone is an outstanding alternative to concrete and brick paving.
• Ideal for residential driveways.
• Maintenance-free; unaffected by weeds, ants and sinking pavers.
• With a variety of textured looks and patterns, liquid limestone can create spectacular
• Suitable for surrounding pools, pathways, alfresco areas & spa as it has non-slip surface.
• Looks like natural stone & can be delivered in a variety of different patterns
• We also offer different colours and styles to provide you with additional flexibility.
• Liquid Limestone has a striking appeal that outdoes regular brick paving or pavers.
• It also stays fairly cool even when it is hot outside.
• Our team is skilled in the preparation, pour and seal stages with techniques that avoid
the degradation of your liquid limestone through cracking and crumbling.
• Oxide colouring added to a standard plain grey concrete before installation.
• It's hard wearing and comes in almost unlimited colours.
• Unlike painting grey concrete, coloured concrete needs little maintenance.
• We ensure the chosen oxide colour is mixed through the concrete batch prior to laying
it, unlike many other concreters that sprinkle the oxide colouring on top of concrete.
• The All Class Concrete Perth Team can provide bobcat services for a variety of projects.
• All our drivers are fully licensed, OHS accredited and fully insured.
• All Bobcat services are strictly performed safely and efficiently.
• We can remove driveways, prepare sites preparation or any Bobcat job, big or small.Ready to go?
Contact us today for a free quote on 0421 456 641
or fill out the form below
and we will ensure you make a well informed decision about the features and benefits the team at All Class Concrete can provide in line with your property needs.